6 Ingredient Vegan Pasta Sauce Part 1
An easy to make, six ingredient pasta sauce, this recipe is both delicious and vegan. If you plan on having pasta for dinner, I suggest using this recipe for your meal.
Note: For this recipe I didn’t count water as an ingredient.
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 small can of tomato paste (roughly 170 grams)
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Heat a large pan to medium heat
- Add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Next put the minced garlic into the pan and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and water
- Whisk everything together to thin out the tomato paste.
- Add the Italian seasoning, coconut sugar and red wine vinegar in.
- Lastly, mix everything around and let it cook for 10-15 minutes on a low heat.
To check out part 2 click here.