Thanksgiving Bread Tofu Cutlets
- 1 block of tofu
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of oil (for frying pan)
- Cut the tofu block into 8 thin squares.
- Cover the tofu squares with paper towels for fifteen minutes.
- Marinate the tofu squares in vegetable broth for 20 minutes.
- Add the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper and paprika into a blender/food processor.
- Blend until smooth
- Now whisk non-dairy milk and flour together until smooth.
- Dip the tofu pieces into the milk and flour mix, followed by the breadcrumb mix, make sure both mixtures cover the entire square.
- Cook the tofu squares for 3 minutes on both sides or until golden.