Thanksgiving Mushroom Gravy
Note: This recipe has been made for bread tofu cutlets. It can be used for other foods, but the meal we know it goes well with is bread tofu cutlets.
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 can of regular coconut milk
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of corn-starch
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- Dice up the mushrooms.
- Put oil in a pan and add mushrooms.
- Cook the mushrooms until they have softened.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable broth.
- Whisk until there are no lumps left.
- Add the soy sauce, Dijon mustard, onion powder and garlic powder and mix.
- Mix the corn-starch and water together.
- Once it starts to boil, turn the heat off and add the corn-starch and water mix.
- Mix well