5 Ingredient Vegan Tacos
- 1 can of black beans (15 oz)
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 cup of textured vegetable protein
- 3/4 cups of water
- Drain the black beans.
- Mix the water, onion powder and taco seasoning together.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the textured vegetable protein and change the heat from high to low.
- Let the textured vegetable protein absorb the mixture before adding in the black beans.
- Stir often until the tortillas are ready.
- Add the seasoning.
- Put the tortillas in a pan with oil.
- Take the taco fillings off the stove and put into tortillas.
- Add toppings (I suggest avocado and hot sauce).