Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- 1kg of potatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in half.
- Cut the lemons in half.
- Crush the coriander seeds in a pestle and mortar.
- Boil the potatoes in salt water for 10-12 minutes or until soft around the edges.
- Drain and let them steam-dry for 1 minute.
- Heat a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a the oven for a couple of minutes.
- Add the potatoes, lemon wedges, crushed coriander seeds and oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss until the potatoes are well coated in oil.
- Cook for 45-60 minutes in the oven or until they are golden on all sides. Make sure to turn the potatoes occasionally.