Thanksgiving Pumpkin Biscuits
- 3/4 cups of canned pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups of baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cups of non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 cups of vegan butter
- 1/4 cups of packed brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius)
- Mix the non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar together.
- Next, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Add the vegan butter
- Mix it all together until it becomes crumbly
- Add the non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar mix and the canned pumpkin.
- Mix it all together until it is well-mixed
- Place medium-sized balls of the batter onto a tray with baking paper on it.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until it is golden on top
- Serve with vegan butter