6 Ingredient Vegan Pasta Sauce Part 4
The last 6 ingredient vegan pasta sauce I have to show you is a cream of mushroom sauce. Yet again it is dead easy, vegan and of course delicious.
- 1/2 a cup of cashews
- 2 cups of mushroom
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- Boil half a cup of cashews in water for 15 minutes
- Dice the mushrooms and onion
- Add the oil into a pan on medium high heat.
- Put the onions in the pan and sauté them for a couple of minutes.
- Next add 1 cup of the chopped mushrooms into the pan with the onions.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and sauté for 4-5 minutes or until the mushrooms are a lightly brown.
- Put the cashews into a blender, as well as half a cup of water, half a vegetable stock cube and the cooked mushroom and onions.
- Blend until smooth
- Cook the rest of the mushrooms (same pan same heat) with a splash of water.
- Add cooked pasta
- Pour the sauce onto the mushrooms and pasta