Thanksgiving Spinach Artichoke Gnocchi Bake
- 500g of vegan-friendly gnocchi
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1.5 cups of unsweetened non-diary milk
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 vegan bouillon block
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red chilis
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- Boil the cashews for 20 minutes or until softened.
- Drain the water and put into a blender with the non-dairy milk, minced garlic, vegan bouillon cube, and the yeast.
- Blend it until smooth and creamy.
- On a large casserole dish, add the gnocchi, artichoke hearts, baby spinach and the creamy sauce you just made.
- Mix it all together so that the sauce is over everything.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Add the salt and pepper to serve.